Are you a fan of Marvel or DC movies? Do you want to know if Netflix has any of your favorite superhero movies available for streaming?
Look no further! In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what Marvel and DC movies are currently available on Netflix.
Marvel Movies on Netflix
If you’re looking for Marvel movies on Netflix, you’re in luck! The streaming service has a variety of titles available for your viewing pleasure. Here’s a list of some of the most popular Marvel movies currently available:
- Black Panther: This 2018 release was a critical and commercial success, breaking records and winning three Oscars.
- The Avengers: The first Avengers movie is still one of the most beloved and successful superhero films ever made.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: This space adventure introduced audiences to a new group of lovable misfits and spawned a successful franchise.
- Captain America: Civil War: This film pits Captain America against Iron Man in an epic battle that divides the Avengers.
Netflix is constantly updating its selection, so be sure to keep an eye out for new releases. Some upcoming Marvel titles include:
- Loki: This highly-anticipated series features Tom Hiddleston reprising his role as the God of Mischief. The show will premiere on June 9th, 2021.
- Black Widow: Scarlett Johansson stars in this long-awaited solo film about the Avengers’ resident spy. The movie will be released in theaters and on Disney+ with Premier Access on July 9th, 2021.
DC Movies on Netflix
While Netflix has a good selection of Marvel movies, its selection of DC movies is a bit more limited. Here are some of the most popular DC titles currently available:
- Man of Steel: This 2013 Superman movie was directed by Zack Snyder and stars Henry Cavill as the titular hero.
- Batman Begins: Christopher Nolan’s gritty take on the Dark Knight origin story is widely considered one of the best superhero movies ever made.
- Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot stars as the Amazonian warrior in this critically acclaimed film that broke box office records.
While Netflix doesn’t currently have any new DC releases planned, there are plenty of upcoming movies to look forward to. Here are a few:
- The Suicide Squad: Director James Gunn helms this sequel/reboot, which promises to be a wild ride. The movie will be released in theaters and on HBO Max on August 6th, 2021.
- The Batman: Robert Pattinson takes on the iconic role in this highly-anticipated reboot. The film is set to be released in theaters on March 4th, 2022.
So there you have it – while Netflix’s selection of DC movies may not be as expansive as its Marvel offerings, there are still some great titles available for streaming. And with new releases constantly being added, there’s always something to look forward to. Happy watching!