If you’re a fan of Marvel movies, you know that the films are full of surprises and twists. One of the most exciting parts of any Marvel movie is the end credit scene.
These scenes often tease upcoming movies or provide extra information about the current film’s storyline. But do all Marvel movies have end credit scenes The answer is not as simple as you might think.
What are End Credit Scenes
End credit scenes are short clips that play after the final credits roll at the end of a movie. They were popularized by Marvel Studios and have become a trademark of their films. These scenes often provide hints about future movies in the franchise or give additional context to the main story.
Marvel Movies with End Credit Scenes
Almost all Marvel movies have at least one end credit scene. These scenes have become so popular that audiences expect them and often stay seated through all of the credits to see them.
Here are some examples:
- The Avengers: This movie had two end credit scenes. The first showed Thanos putting on his Infinity Gauntlet and grinning, hinting at his role in future films. The second scene was just a humorous moment between the characters eating shawarma.
- Iron Man: This movie had one end credit scene that introduced Nick Fury (played by Samuel L. Jackson) and teased the formation of the Avengers.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier: This movie had two end credit scenes, one showing Bucky Barnes visiting his own memorial, and another introducing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch for their appearance in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Marvel Movies Without End Credit Scenes
While most Marvel movies have end credit scenes, there are a couple of exceptions.
- The Incredible Hulk: This movie had a scene after the credits, but it wasn’t really an end credit scene. It was just Tony Stark talking to General Ross about the Avengers Initiative.
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: This movie had a mid-credit scene that showed Thanos putting on the Infinity Gauntlet, but there was no end credit scene.
So, do all Marvel movies have end credit scenes Almost.
While most Marvel movies have at least one end credit scene, there are a couple of exceptions. However, it’s always a safe bet to sit through all of the credits just in case there is a surprise waiting for you at the end.
If you’re a fan of Marvel movies, you already know that they are full of surprises and easter eggs. End credit scenes have become an important part of the franchise and provide fans with even more reasons to love these films.