Are you ready to step into the shoes of one of the most iconic villains in the Batman universe? Playing as Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum is a unique and exciting experience that lets you wreak havoc on the infamous Gotham City. In this tutorial, we’ll take a look at how you can play as Joker and dominate the game like never before.
To play as Joker, you’ll need to have access to the “Play as Joker” DLC that’s available for download. Once you have it installed, start up your game and select “Challenge Maps” from the main menu.
From here, select any of the challenge maps that you want to play and then choose “Joker” from the character selection screen. You’ll see that there are several different versions of Joker available, each with their own unique skins and abilities. Choose the one that suits your style best.
Playing as Joker is similar to playing as Batman, but with a few key differences. Here are some of the controls you need to know:
– Attack: Press X (PS4) or A (Xbox One) to perform a basic attack. – Dodge: Press Circle (PS4) or B (Xbox One) to dodge enemy attacks.
– Throw: Hold L1/LB and press Square/X to throw an object at an enemy. – Gadget: Hold L1/LB and press Triangle/Y to use a gadget. – Fear Multi-Takedown: Hold L2/LT when surrounded by enemies to perform a multi-takedown move.
Joker has several unique abilities that make him stand out from other characters in the game. Here are some of his most notable abilities:
– Joker Toxin: Press R1/RB to release Joker Toxin, which will cause enemies to laugh uncontrollably and leave them vulnerable to attack.
– Knife Throw: Hold L1/LB and press Square/X to throw a knife at an enemy.
– Joker Bomb: Hold L1/LB and press Triangle/Y to plant a Joker Bomb that will explode after a few seconds.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks to help you make the most of your time playing as Joker:
– Use Joker’s unique abilities to your advantage. His Joker Toxin can quickly take out groups of enemies, while his Knife Throw is great for long-range attacks. – Don’t forget about gadgets. Using gadgets like the Explosive Gel or Batarang can help you take out enemies from a distance.
– Watch out for enemy attacks. While Joker has some powerful abilities, he’s also vulnerable to attacks from enemies. Make sure you dodge their attacks and use your own moves wisely.
Playing as Joker in Batman Arkham Asylum is a thrilling experience that lets you see the game from a whole new perspective. With his unique abilities and moves, you’ll be able to dominate Gotham City like never before.
So what are you waiting for? Download the “Play as Joker” DLC and start causing chaos today!