Are you a fan of the LEGO Batman game but struggling to unlock Joker? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered! In this tutorial, we’ll show you all the steps to unlock Joker in LEGO Batman.
Step 1: Complete the Story Mode
To unlock Joker, you need to complete the Story Mode of the game. This involves playing through all 15 levels of the game and defeating all the bosses. Once you’ve completed Story Mode, you’ll be able to access Free Play mode.
Step 2: Explore Gotham City
In Free Play mode, head to Gotham City and explore until you find a character named Hush. He can be found near one of the big statues in front of Wayne Tower. Talk to him and he’ll give you a mission called ‘An Enterprising Theft.’
Step 3: Complete ‘An Enterprising Theft’
The mission involves stealing a safe for Hush from inside Wayne Tower. You’ll need to use your puzzle-solving skills and abilities of different characters to complete it successfully.
Step 4: Unlock Joker
Once you’ve completed the mission, return to Hush and he’ll reward you by unlocking Joker as a playable character!
Congratulations, now you can wreak havoc on Gotham City as one of its most notorious villains.
– Make sure to collect as many studs as possible during Story Mode so that you can buy necessary characters for Free Play mode.
– Experiment with different characters’ abilities during ‘An Enterprising Theft’ mission for more efficient completion.
– Don’t forget that Joker has unique abilities like his laughing gas attack and electric buzzer attack.
- It’s worth noting that there are multiple versions of LEGO Batman available, so make sure you’re following the steps for the correct version.
- If you’re having trouble finding Hush or completing the mission, try watching a walkthrough video or asking for help in an online forum.
Now that you’ve unlocked Joker, have fun causing chaos and completing missions as one of the most iconic villains in Gotham City!