If you’re a Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) fan, you might have wondered how long it would take to watch all 22 Marvel movies in a row. Well, wonder no more! We’ve got the answer for you.
First, let’s list all 22 movies in the order they were released:
- Iron Man
- The Incredible Hulk
- Iron Man 2
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- The Avengers
- Iron Man 3
- Thor: The Dark World
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Captain America: Civil War
- Doctor Strange
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
- Spider-Man Homecoming
- Thor Ragnarok
- Black Panther
- Avengers Infinity War
- Ant-Man and The Wasp
- Iron Man – 2 hours, 6 minutes
- The Incredible Hulk – 1 hour, 52 minutes
- Iron Man 2 – 2 hours, 4 minutes
- Thor – 1 hour, 55 minutes
- Captain America: The First Avenger – 2 hours, 4 minutes
- The Avengers -2 hours and 23 mints
- Iron Man-3 -2 hours and ten mints
Thor: The Dark World -1 Hour and Fifty- Two Mints
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier-2 Hours and Six Mints
- Guardians of the Galaxy- Two Hours and One Minute
- Avengers: Age of Ultron- Two Hours and Twenty-One Minutes
- Ant-Man – One Hour and Fifty Seven Minutes
Captain America: Civil War- Two Hours and Twenty-Six Minutes
- Doctor Strange – One Hour and Fifty- Five Minutes
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 – Two Hours and Fifteen Minutes
- Spider-Man: Homecoming – Two Hours and Thirteen Minutes
- Thor: Ragnarok – Two Hours and 10 Minutes
- Black Panther – Two Hours and 14 Minutes
Avengers: Infinity War – Two Hours and Forty-Two Minutes
Avengers: Endgame- Three Hours and One Minute
Now that we have that out of the way, let’s get to the main question.
How Long Are All The Marvel Movies Combined?
If you were to watch all 22 Marvel movies back-to-back, it would take you approximately 2 days, 23 hours, and 45 minutes. That’s a lot of superhero action!
Here’s the breakdown of each movie’s runtime:
Now we’re getting into some of the longer movies.
Next up is one of the most epic Marvel movies to date:
Following that is another visually stunning and mind-bending Marvel movie:
Next, we have the first Spider-Man movie in the MCU:
Another fantastic Marvel movie that is a must-watch:
The groundbreaking Black Panther:
The penultimate film in the MCU’s Phase Three:
And last but not least, the epic conclusion to Phase Three:
The Final Verdict
So, there you have it. It would take approximately 2 days, 23 hours, and 45 minutes to watch all 22 Marvel movies in a row.
Of course, you don’t have to watch them all at once – you could spread them out over a few weeks or months. But if you’re up for the challenge, grab some snacks, get comfortable on your couch, and prepare for an epic binge-watch session!