If you’re a fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, you might be wondering how long it would take to watch all the movies in the franchise. With over 20 films released so far, it’s no surprise that the answer is quite a bit of time. Let’s break down exactly how long it would take to watch every Marvel movie.
First, let’s establish what we mean by “every Marvel movie”. For our purposes, we’re including all of the films in the official MCU canon, which includes movies produced by Marvel Studios and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. This means we’re not including films like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse or X-Men: Days of Future Past.
With that out of the way, let’s get into the numbers. As of August 2021, there are 23 movies in the MCU.
The total runtime for all of these movies combined is approximately 49 hours and 45 minutes. That’s almost two days straight of watching Marvel movies!
To give you a better idea of how long that is, here are some other things you could do in that amount of time:
– Fly from New York City to Sydney, Australia (flight time is around 22 hours)
– Drive from Los Angeles to New York City (total driving time is around 41 hours)
– Complete an entire semester of college courses (assuming around 15 hours per week)
Of course, watching all these movies straight through would be quite a feat – not to mention exhausting! Here are some tips for tackling this monumental task:
– Pace yourself: Trying to watch all these movies in one sitting is not recommended. Instead, break it up into manageable chunks – perhaps one or two movies per day. – Take breaks: Even if you’re breaking up your viewing sessions, it’s important to take breaks between movies to rest your eyes and stretch your legs.
– Get comfortable: Make sure you’re watching in a comfortable position with plenty of snacks and drinks on hand. – Watch in order: If you’re doing a full marathon, it’s best to watch the movies in chronological order. This will help you follow the overarching storyline more easily.
So there you have it – it would take just under 50 hours to watch every Marvel movie released so far. While it might be a daunting task, it’s certainly possible with some careful planning and dedication. Happy viewing!