Have you ever planned a Marvel movie marathon but didn’t know how long it would take? Well, worry no more!
We’ve got you covered. In this article, we’ll break down the running times of all the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) movies.
- Iron Man: 2 hours and 6 minutes
- The Incredible Hulk: 1 hour and 52 minutes
- Iron Man 2: 2 hours and 4 minutes
- Thor: 1 hour and 55 minutes
- Captain America: The First Avenger: 2 hours and 4 minutes
- The Avengers: 2 hours and 23 minutes
Total Running Time for Phase One:
The total running time for Phase One is 11 hours and 24 minutes.
- Iron Man 3: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Thor: The Dark World: 1 hour and 52 minutes
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier: 2 hours and 16 minutes
- Guardians of the Galaxy: 2 hours and 1 minute
- Avengers: Age of Ultron: 2 hours and 21 minutes
- Ant-Man:1 hour and57minutes
- Captain America: Civil War: 2 hours and 28 minutes
- Doctor Strange: 1 hour and 55 minutes
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: 2 hours and 16 minutes
- Spider-Man: Homecoming: 2 hours and 13 minutes
- Thor: Ragnarok: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- Black Panther: 2 hours and14minutes
- Avengers: Infinity War: 2 hours and40minutes
- Ant-Man and The Wasp ::1 hour and58minutes
- Captain Marvel ::2 hourand4minute
- Avengers: Endgame ::3hoursand1minute
- Black Widow ::133 Minutes (credits included)
Total Running Time for Phase Four :133 Minutes (credits included).
Total Running Time for Phase Two:
The total running time for Phase Two is 11 hours and 37 minutes.
Total Running Time for Phase Three:
The total running time for Phase Three is 29 hours and24minutes.
If you were to watch all the MCU movies, including the upcoming ones, back-to-back, it would take you approximately 52 hours and 18 minutes (credits included). So, if you’re planning a Marvel movie marathon, make sure you have plenty of snacks and bathroom breaks!