Are you a fan of Lego Marvel Superheroes 2? Do you want to know the secret codes that can unlock various characters and features in the game? Look no further, as we have compiled a list of all the codes for Lego Marvel Superheroes 2.
How to Enter Codes
Before we dive into the codes, it’s important to know how to enter them. To enter a code, pause the game and select “Extras” from the menu. Then, select “Enter Code” and input the corresponding code.
- Ant-Man (Classic): BCR7QJ
- Black Panther (Vibranium Suit): 3ZDB2W
- Captain America (Classic): 7HWU4L
- Captain Marvel (Classic): H6V3KB
- Daredevil: JDNQMV
- Drax: M68P3L
- Gamora: Z9M2T5
- Giant-Man: GAVK9R
- Gwenpool: YDZZHU
- Hulk (Thor: Ragnarok): HL7L7Y
- Iron Man (Classic): CRLMIK
- Loki: JDNQMV
- Mantis: M562MB
- Nebula: E7CSDS
- Rocket Raccoon (Classic): D4RREH
- Scarlet Spider (Classic): JD9GQA
- Spider-Man (Noir): H8CSE6
- Spider-Man 2099: S947TP
- Vision (Classic): 4U9DAT
- Vulture (Classic): 7KDY3L
- Hulk’s Helicopter:GUR1P0
- Captain America’s Motorcycle:A3G5SH
- Mighty Micros Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin:S7S3CT
- Ravager Attack:KU9RBV
- Baby Groot Ravager Costume: EW821Q
- Captain America’s Classic Shield: D6LJ4P
- Howard the Duck: JYJAFX
- Spider-Man’s Homemade Suit: 7KDY3L
- The Grandmaster (Thor: Ragnarok): LBYT59
Bonus Codes and Extras
Apart from characters and vehicles, there are a few bonus codes that can give you various extras in the game.
These are all the codes available in Lego Marvel Superheroes 2. Keep in mind that some codes may only work on specific platforms and regions.
So, before entering a code, make sure to check if it’s compatible with your platform and region. We hope these codes help you unlock your favorite characters and features in the game. Happy gaming!