Skurge, also known as the Executioner, is a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe. He is a formidable warrior with superhuman strength and durability, and he has been a recurring villain in several Marvel comics over the years.
In recent years, Skurge has also made appearances in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) in various movies. Let’s take a closer look at which Marvel movies Skurge appears in.
Skurge made his MCU debut in the 2017 movie Thor: Ragnarok. In this film, he is played by actor Karl Urban.
Skurge serves as Hela’s right-hand man and enforcer, helping her to conquer Asgard and defeat Thor and his allies. Skurge wields two M16 rifles instead of his traditional battle axe from the comics, but he still proves to be a formidable opponent for Thor and his friends.
- Skurge accompanies Hela during her initial attack on Asgard.
- He helps to execute several of Odin’s loyal followers who resist Hela’s rule.
- Later, he betrays Hela and helps Thor and his allies escape from Asgard.
Avengers: Infinity War
Skurge makes a brief appearance in Avengers: Infinity War, although it is only through a visual Easter egg rather than an actual on-screen appearance. When Thor arrives on Nidavellir to get a new weapon to fight Thanos, we see that one of the dwarves working there has Skurge’s trademark double-bladed axe among his collection of weapons.
- The dwarf Eitri shows off several weapons that he has created over the years.
- Among the weapons is Skurge’s axe, which Thor picks up but ultimately does not use in the film.
Skurge also makes a cameo appearance in Avengers: Endgame, although it is a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment. During the final battle against Thanos and his army, we see Skurge standing among the ranks of Asgardian warriors who have come to fight alongside Thor and his allies. However, he does not have any speaking lines or significant actions in this film.
- Skurge appears briefly during the climactic battle scene, fighting alongside Thor and other Asgardians.
- He does not have any significant moments or actions in this film.
In conclusion, Skurge is a memorable character that has made appearances in several Marvel movies over the years. From his debut in Thor: Ragnarok to his brief cameos in Infinity War and Endgame, he has proven to be a formidable opponent for our heroes. With his superhuman strength and trademark double-bladed axe (although he uses guns instead of his axe in Ragnarok), Skurge is a force to be reckoned with.