Are you a fan of Lego Marvel Superheroes and wondering where to find Black Panther? You’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll guide you through the game to help you locate this popular character.
Firstly, Black Panther is not available from the beginning of the game. You need to progress through the story missions until Level 4: Rock up at the Lock up. Once you complete this level, you will unlock Black Panther as a playable character.
Now that you have unlocked Black Panther, you can use him in free play mode to explore different levels and areas of the game. Here are some of the places where you can find Black Panther:
- Go to Stark Tower’s main entrance.
- Switch to Black Panther by pressing Y (Xbox) or Triangle (PlayStation).
- Use his superhuman strength to pull open the door.
- Enter and explore Stark Tower as Black Panther!
- In Level 7: Bifrosty Reception, progress until you reach The Raft.
- Switch to Black Panther and use his claws to climb up walls.
- Climb up the walls until you reach a platform with a lever.
- Pull the lever and proceed through the door that opens.
The Daily Bugle
- In Level 9: Doctor in the House, progress until you reach The Daily Bugle building.
- Climb up until you reach a platform with a lever.
Finding Black Panther in Lego Marvel Superheroes is not as difficult as it may seem. Once you reach Level 4, you can unlock him and use him in free play mode to explore different levels and areas of the game. Try out the locations we mentioned above to experience the game as Black Panther and enjoy his superhuman abilities!